Monday, March 17, 2008

Ice and Water

Just over a week ago the temperature was -44, today at 9am it's already -1. What a difference! All last week the temperature has been fluctuating from above zero to below zero. This translates into alot of melting snow, becoming ice, becoming slushy ice. Pushing a stroller through this is really a workout, not to mention the risk of soaking your shoe in icy water!
I am not complaining, however, bring on spring baby, bring on spring. I am a little afraid that we will have another big freeze before spring really comes.
Xavier has been battling a cold, so despite the nice weather, we've been mostly staying indoors.
Yesterday, we ventured outdoors to get some ingredients to make a Chilean soup for Richard, he was at work, so this was a surprise for him. I think I did pretty well, he gave me a few pointers on what I could do better next time, so next time, it'll be perfect!
I hear Xavier calling me, so until I can blog again, chao!

No comments: