Saturday, March 22, 2008

Busy week

Well we have been quite busy this week, hence why so silent.
On Tuesday we went to our regular Healthy Baby class which is francophone and visited with memere afterwards. Wednesday we started going to a second Healthy Baby class which is anglophone. It was interesting. A much smaller group, instead of sitting on mats on the floor, we have chairs and there's one big cloth with toys for the babes.
We went to Salle Vanier on Thursday for Prayer Night. We had a Seder supper, which was really nice.
Friday, Emma and I went playing outside. We built a snowman and discovered that some cats have used our backyard as a litter box, yeah....
Emma and I went for a walk around the block twice. Of course she had to walk and jump through every single puddle! It was so cute. I can't wait for the summer, we're going to have so much fun.
Today I had a pedicure, manicure and got my hair done, thanks to a gift card Richard gave me for Christmas. It feels nice to be spoiled!
I also bought a new crib and carseat for Xavier, can't wait to set up the crib.
Tomorrow is Xavier's baptism, I'm looking forward to that.
Little man, who should be sleeping, is calling me, so tata for now.

No comments: