Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

I had a lot of adventuring planned for me and the kiddies today. I need to get some diapers for Xavier and would like to get Emma the aquarium I promised her. I figured we would go here, there and everywhere, I have a bus pass after all. Mr. Weather changed all that.
First thing this morning when I awoke, I checked the weather. To my utter shock, I noticed we had a windchill warning! A winchill warning! Come on man, it's March! -44 with the windchill, that's what it was this morning and it's presently not much better. Needless to say, the kiddies and I are staying inside. There's always a windchill warning for tomorrow as well. Cruel, cruel weather, just cruel. Xavier does have cloth diapers, so it's not an extreme emergency, it's just that disposable diapers are better for sleeping time.
Anyway, that's not the point. I think mother nature forgot to read the memo about "no windchill warnings in March". Is spring really around the corner? From my perspective, it really doesn't feel like it. Bah! I want out of this winter deepfreeze, out I tell you, OUT!!
Well, that's my little rant for the day.

No comments: