Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Richard's birthday celebration


Richard's birthday was last Friday. He was working all day and all night Friday, as well as all day Saturday. On Saturday evening we went to my Mom's place for a family dinner to celebrate Richard's birthday.
For Sunday, I decided to surprise Richard by inviting some friends to come over to celebrate. It was a great time.
For appetizers I had made a crab dip and some store bought salmon in cream cheese, as well as chips and gouda cheese. For supper I ordered some sopapillas and empanadas from the Chilean Corner at the forks, I also had a salad (ceaser, Richard's favourite), I made some perogies (for the vegetarian), Richard's sister made some anticucho and I also made a curanto.
There was a lot of food and a lot good people and good time.
It was really fun.
Not how am I supposed to top this for next year...?
Oh yes, I must not forget that Emma helped me bake the cake and that both kids helped to decorate it. They're such cuties.

No comments: