Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emma is fully potty-trained

It's been over a month now, but I somehow did not have the time to blog about the fact that Emma is potty-trained.
It happened during Christmas, I was just fed up on having soaker pads on the couch because Emma would pee through her Kushies training pants. So I decided to put her in those really thick gitch underwear and go for broke. I told her that if she stayed dry all day and did all her business in the toilet, we would go out and buy some Princess panties. Well, it worked. On Boxing day weekend, we went out and bought those precious Princess panties and a few others and that's that.
We're still having night time accidents, but not every night.
WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

Pierrette said...

Sara my nice got potty trained when her mom promised her dora panties...