Friday, July 11, 2008

The paint is on the fence and Wall-E

Yesterday I spent ALL DAY and I really mean ALL DAY putting paint on our fence (in the front). It's a beautiful green colour (Rosemary Sprig from Benjamin Moore for the curious like Pierrette ;-)). Our plan is to put the same colour on the house. We need to caulk around the windows, prime and then we can put up the same paint. Unfortunately, the heavens opened up today, so we were unable to continue working on the outside of the house. So for now, we have a green fence with a baby blue house. D'oh! I can't wait to paint the house, it's going to look great! As a matter of fact almost everyone who walked by yesterday remarked how much they liked the colour.
My uncle Gabe also came by yesterday and exchanged our rhubard for some strawberry, raspberry and tomato plants. I hope they all take! We won't know if the strawberry and raspberry will bear fruit until at least next year, but here's hoping the tomato plants will produce.

Since it was a rainy day today, we decided to go see Pixar's latest effort "Wall-E". The little short beforehand was excellent, as always. The movie itself was really good and super cute. Emma was absolutely transfixed, I've never seen her so attentive on anything for that long ever! Xavier seemed to like it as well, he kept laughing and doing that little baby squeal. I had to put the soother in his mouth, just so I could hear!! LOL! I definitely recommend this film.

No comments: